Our specialist skills:
Irrigation and Fertigation Strategy
- A critical process in delivering optimal hydroponic outcome for all crop types; specific to environment, crop genetics, substrate and desired crop quality traits.
- Analysing key issues and features that are required for successful hydroponic crop production and guiding towards the improvements that can be made.
Technical Support for alternative system
- Hydroponic system management for optimal plant growth can be achieved in any system; we will look for the right approach to be taken in your system setup, eliminating the detrimental aspects an enhancing the positives.
Systems design (including for self-build systems)
- To shorten the time period between design and successful crop production we can use our expertise for guidance in the right direction when it comes to designing new or improved hydroponic systems.
Custom Hydroponic Projects
- From small scale to large scale projects we can use our extensive hydroponic knowledge to meet your specific requirements. Our unique database will deliver the customised knowledge that is required.
- Our expertise, partnerships and network enable us to provide comprehensive hydroponic project management services for new project designs as well as existing project re-design.
- Feasibility studies
- Greenhouse, control system and hydroponic system sourcing and supply
- Ongoing consumables sourcing and supply
- Contractor management
- Assistance in staff recruitment and training
- Saturn Bioponics has spent 7 years undertaking pioneering Research and Development across the hydroponic technology spectrum, including hardware, know-how and consumables.
We have partnerships with some of the world’s leading research institutions and horticulture companies. We have undertaken projects for both private and public organisations.
Our team and partners have worked on many high-level scientific research projects– so we know how to achieve successful outcomes.
Please get in touch to discuss your requirements in more depth.