Commercial production, supported by trials repeated over several seasons, has produced consistently high yield premium quality Pak Choi (Brassica Chinensis).
Other oriental vegetables have shown significant potential in early trials.
Benefits for growers
- 3 to 4 x yield increase
- Additional 2.5 crop cycles per annum
- No more crop rotation and no more soil sterilisation!
- Eliminate Clubroot and other root zone fungal disease
- Plant, harvest and re-plant quickly and easily
- Clean crop with no soil contamination
- Easy harvesting protects plants from damage
Commercial farm yields
9.2 – 11.4 kg/m² @ 75 plants per m²
Costs of production
approx. £0.06 per plant
Including: Planting and harvesting labour, Nutrients, Water, Substrate, Root zone fungal control
Excludes seedling cost
Anticipated payback time
*All information, figures and prices are subject to change and are given in good faith, based on Saturn Bioponics own research trials combined with sources believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of publication. Saturn Bioponics Ltd does not accept legal liability or responsibility for this content or any consequences arising from its use.